FURANO SKI PACKAGES ON SALE
Furano is one of Japans’s most famous ski resorts, although relatively little is known about it outside of Japan. Situated in the middle of Hokkaido, Furano benefits from Siberian storm systems that pass over the Sea of Japan and then dump the lightest and driest snow in all of Hokkaido – and 9 meters of it each season. After a big snowfall, there is often untracked powder for days. Furano has an abundance of varied terrain for every level of skier and snowboarder. Ask about our Family Package Specials.
Photo Credits: Prince Hotels
7 Night Package from $3,137 per person Twin Share Includes:
- Return Airfare
- Return Airport transfers to Naeba
- 7 nights accommodation
- Epic 6-day lift passes
- See our Terms and Conditions below
- Bookings must be made by 31 August 2019.
- Selected travel periods & conditions apply.
- Prices are correct at the time of release, subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Credit/debit card, singles supplement and cancellation/change fees may apply.
- For pricing outside of this deal ask our Travel Specialists
- Accommodation / Lifts: Are based on Early Bird Specials where applicable.
- Ask for full terms and conditions at the time of enquiry.