Myoko Kogen is located one hour north of Nagano Japan in the Niigata prefecture and is great for those looking for an authentic Japanese experience. Myoko is particularly rich in history, traditional Japanese culture, and the area has lots of unadulterated onsens. The area is made up of 10 different ski resorts that are largely linked together by a shuttle bus. The main ski area is Myoko Akakura which is made up of two resorts side by side; Akakura Kanko ski resort and Akakura Onsen. Suginohara ski resort features super long cruisy groomers, Seki Onsen is renowned for steep tree skiing, Ikenotaira Onsen has good freestyle fun, and family-friendly slopes can be found at Kyukamura and Myoko Ski Park. For the international market, a four area combined lift pass is available. Myoko Kogen ski resort is renowned for some of the best vertical and longest runs Japan has to offer with an average of 14m of snow and unlike some other Honshu resorts, Myoko does not prohibit off-piste and tree skiing. It also has lots of backcountry opportunities.
Photo Credit: Matt Hull
EARLY BIRD SPECIALS BOOK BY 15 JUNE 2020
7 Night Package $3773 per person Twin Share
- Return airfares Economy class with Air New Zealand
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Western Twin Room
- Breakfast daily
- 6-day lift passes
- See our Terms and Conditions below
- Valid for sales until 15 June 2020
- Per Person, price is in NZD.
- Our Travel Specialists will book the best available airfares to suit your individual plans
- Prices are correct at the time of release, subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Credit/debit card, singles supplement and cancellation/change fees may apply.
- For pricing outside of this deal ask our Travel Specialists
- Accommodation / Lifts: Are based on Early Bird Specials where applicable.
- Ask for full terms and conditions at the time of enquiry.