EARLY BIRD SPECIALS
Located in the northern part of Honshu, Shizukuishi Ski Resort is just 3 hours from Tokyo and just 1 hour from Moroika Train Station. It is famous for its stunning rural setting which includes spectacular views of Mt Iwate and rolling countryside.
Shizukuishi Ski Resort offers 160 acres of skiable terrain. With a top elevation of 1128 metres, it is one of the highest resorts on Honshu and as such, has excellent snow quality and dry powder. This resort offers fun for the whole family plus snowCAT for the more adventurous. Our Ski Travel Specialists have been there, so give us a call today. Ask about our Family Package Specials.
Photo Credits: Prince Hotels
7 Night Package from $2,569 per person Twin Share Includes:
- Return Economy Class airfares with Air New Zealand ex Auckland
- Return Airport transfers
- Meet and greet on arrival
- 7 nights accommodation with daily buffet breakfast
- 6 day lift passes
- See our Terms and Conditions below
- Bookings must be made by 30 June 2020
- Selected travel periods & conditions apply.
- Prices are correct at the time of release, subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Credit/debit card, singles supplement and cancellation/change fees may apply.
- For pricing outside of this deal ask our Travel Specialists
- Accommodation / Lifts: Are based on Early Bird Specials where applicable.
- Ask for full terms and conditions at the time of enquiry.