Vail deserves it billing as one of the world’s premier ski resorts. At seven miles wide, finding fresh tracks is easy, in fact on an average day, there are only two skiers per acre and on a busy day, only four! The front side of Vail Mountain is served by a superb and modern network of mainly high speed detachable lifts and has terrain for all abilities.
Vail is a large ski town with a distinctive European Alpine character, made up of 3 base areas; Vail Village, Lionshead and Golden Peak. These are mostly pedestrian and feature a wide array of shops and over 75 restaurants and bars. The apres-ski is exceptional. In addition there are numerous other activities like snowmobiling, dog sledding, sleigh rides and ice skating to name a few.
Photo Credit Skier: Ben Affleck
Photo Credit Skiers Walking: Ben Affleck
7 Night Package $3,718 per person share twin Includes:
- Return Denver Airport to vail scheduled shuttle transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at Antlers Vail
- 6 day lift passes
- See our Terms and Conditions below
Excludes: Airfares, our travel specialists will book the best available airfare
- Valid for travel from 18 February to 31 March
- Restricted dates apply, excludes holiday dates
- Valid for sales until 31 August 2019
- Studio Suite with Kitchen
- Our Travel Specialists will book the best available airfares to suit your individual plans.
- Prices are correct at the time of release, subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Credit/debit card, singles supplement and cancellation/change fees may apply.
- For pricing outside of this deal ask our Travel Specialists
- Accommodation / Lifts: Are based on Early Bird Specials where applicable.
- Ask for full terms and conditions at the time of enquiry.