Colorado – Aspen/Snowmass
With 24 years experience leading tours Julie and Warwick Lewisham in 2019 will take you to Experience the best of Aspen. Staying at Snowmass Ski Resort you will have unlimited skiing of all four mountains; Aspen Mountain, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk & Snowmass. Enjoy each mountains unique character and together over 5,000 acres. Aspen Mountain is known as “Ajax” and attracts more advanced skiers and boarders, Buttermilk has gentle runs for beginners, The Highlands offers lots of black runs and lastly Snowmass which has the greatest diversity of terrain across a large ski area. As well as brilliant days spent skiing there is plenty to do on a day off, you can enjoy lots of other activities including dog sledging, tubing, shopping snowcat dinners, in fact, there are too many to mention this is a town of activity. There are over 100 restaurants and a range of interesting shops. Experience the power of four!
TRIP DATES 22 FEBRUARY 2019 – 08 MARCH 2019
Aspen – Colorado/Snowmass
- 14 nights Snowmass Mountain Chalet
- Includes daily breakfast and skiers light lunch
- Unlimited skiing at all 4 mountains (Aspen Mountain, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk & Snowmass)
Our Travel Specialists will book the best available airfares to suit your individual plans
- See Terms & Conditions below
- This is a set departure date Tour and will be escorted subject to a minimum of 10 people travelling. If less than 10 people book, the tour will still depart but may not be escorted
- Tour package is subject to change and availability
- Guaranteed NZ dollar price
- Single supplement & cancellation/change fees apply
- Ski Travel Specialists reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the tour departure for any reason, including insufficient demand or force majeure.
- A full list of our terms and conditions are located on our booking form.