Aspen / Snowmass
Aspen / Snowmass comprises four different mountains Aspen Mountain, Snowmass, Aspen Highlands and Buttermilk, and two amazing towns Aspen and Snowmass each with their own personality and special characteristics. Aspen Mountain attracts the more advanced skiers, Buttermilk has gentle runs for beginners in stark contrast to the Aspen Highlands which are mainly black runs, and that leave Snowmass a perfect place for any ability. Together they give you over 5,000 acres, 340+ trails of lift-serviced incredible cruising, with bowls, chutes, cliffs, parks, wide-open glades and meandering cruisy blue runs. For seven nights, we will enjoy the town of Snowmass which is arguably the finest ski and snowboard mountain in the world. For the last seven nights, nights you will enjoy discovering the historic mining town of Aspen, spending time shopping the latest trends and fashions and relaxing in a five-star spa or sipping famous wines at the Little Nell. Enjoy the best of Aspen/Snowmass with us.
TRIP DATES 14 March 2020– 28 March 2020
- Transfer Aspen Airport to Snowmass
- 7 Nights Snowmass Mountain Chalet incl breakfast and soup lunch daily
- 7 day lift pass
- Transfer from Snowmass to Aspen Town
- 7 nights Limelight Hotel, including breakfast daily
- 7 day lift pass
- Transfer to Aspen Airport
- Equipment Hire
Our Travel Specialists will book the best available airfares to suit your individual plans
- See Terms & Conditions below
- A completed booking form and deposit of $500 per person will secure your place on this tour
- This is a set departure date Tour and will be escorted subject to a minimum of 10 people travelling. If less than 10 people book, then the tour will still depart but may not be escorted.
- Tour package is subject to change and availability.
- Guaranteed NZ dollar price.
- Single supplement & cancellation/change fees apply.
- Ski Travel Specialists reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the tour departure for any reason, including insufficient demand or force majeure.
- Full terms and conditions can be found on our booking form.
- Tour leaders are subject to change.