Colorado – Crested Butte & Snowmass
Having escorted groups for 24 years, join Julie and Warwick Lewisham on their trip to Crested Butte and Snowmass. A trip not to be missed firstly stopping at Crested Butte a paradise in the Rocky Mountains that was a historic Coal Mining Town but today a beautiful and buzzing ski town. Crested Butte has wide open beginner and intermediate runs, and some of Colorado’s best in-bounds extreme terrain. Next stop, Snowmass which has the greatest diversity of terrain across a large ski area. As well as brilliant days spent skiing there is plenty to do on a day off, you can enjoy lots of other activities including dog sledging, tubing, shopping snowcat dinners, in fact, there are too many to mention this is a town of activity. There are over 100 restaurants and a range of interesting shops. This will be fun, contact us now to secure your place.
TRIP DATES 16 FEBRUARY – 02 March 2019
- 7 nights Crested Butte
- 6 days skiing
- 7 nights Snowmass including hot breakfast & soup lunch daily
- 6 days skiing
- Our Travel Specialists will book the best available airfares once we understand your travel plans
- This tour can lead to our Aspen/Snowmass Tour after this itinerary if you would like an extension
- One night recommended in Los Angeles
- See Terms & Conditions below
(This tour starts and finishes in Montrose Airport.)
- A completed booking form and deposit of $1000 per person will secure your place on this tour
- This is a set departure date Tour and will be escorted subject to a minimum of 10 people travelling. If less than 10 people book, then the tour will still depart but may not be escorted.
- Tour package is subject to change and availability.
- Guaranteed NZ dollar price
- Single supplement & cancellation/change fees apply
- Ski Travel Specialists reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the tour departure for any reason, including insufficient demand or force majeure.
- Full terms and conditions can be found on our booking form