Colorado – Crested Butte & Snowmass
Having escorted groups for 24 years, join Julie and Warwick Lewisham on their next trip to Crested Butte and Snowmass. A trip not to be missed firstly stopping at Crested Butte – a paradise in the Rocky Mountains that was a historic Coal Mining Town but today a beautiful and buzzing ski town. Crested Butte has wide open beginner and intermediate runs, and some of Colorado’s best in-bounds extreme terrain. Next stop, Snowmass which has the greatest diversity of terrain across a large ski area. As well as brilliant days spent skiing there is plenty to do on a day off, you can enjoy lots of other activities including dog sledging, tubing, shopping, and snow cat dinners. There are over 100 restaurants and a wide range of shops. Don’t miss out, contact us now to secure your place.
TRIP DATES 16 FEBRUARY – 02 March 2019
- 7 nights Crested Butte
- 6 days skiing
- 7 nights Snowmass including hot breakfast & soup lunch daily
- 6 days skiing
- Our Travel Specialists will book the best available airfares once we understand your travel plans
- You can extend this tour with an additional week at Aspen/Snowmass
- One night recommended in Los Angeles
- See Terms & Conditions below
(This tour starts in Montrose Airport and ends at Aspen Airport)
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will you back to discuss in further details.
- Or call us on 0800 100 754
- A completed booking form and deposit of $1000 per person will secure your place on this tour
- This is a set departure date Tour and will be escorted subject to a minimum of 10 people travelling. If less than 10 people book, then the tour will still depart but may not be escorted.
- Tour package is subject to change and availability.
- Guaranteed NZ dollar price
- Single supplement & cancellation/change fees apply
- Ski Travel Specialists reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the tour departure for any reason, including insufficient demand or force majeure.
- Full terms and conditions can be found on our booking form