Colorado – Telluride & Crested Butte
Having escorted groups for 24 years, join Julie and Warwick Lewisham on their trip to Telluride and Crested Butte. A trip not to be missed firstly stopping at Telluride, one of the prettiest Amercian resorts. In the 1880s during the gold rush, this town was alive with Bordellos, saloons and gambling halls. Today you will find the most beautiful mountain, with picturesque Victorian architecture and an array of stylish bars, restaurants and shops to be enjoyed. The mountain is uncrowded and odds are you will find fantastic conditions on Telluride’s 1700 skiable acres. Next stop, Crested Butte a paradise in the Rocky Mountains that was a historic Coal Mining Town but today a beautiful and buzzing ski town. Crested Butte has wide open beginner and intermediate runs, and some of Colorado’s best in-bounds extreme terrain. This will be fun contact us now to secure your place.
TRIP DATES 09 FEBRUARY – 22 FEBRUARY 2019
- 6 nights Telluride Ski Resort
- 5 days skiing
- 7 nights Crested Butte
- 6 days skiing
- Our Travel Specialists will book the best available airfares once we understand your travel plans
- This tour can lead to our Aspen/Snowmass Tour after this itinerary if you would like an extension
- One night recommended in Los Angeles
- See Terms & Conditions below
(This tour starts and finishes in Monrose Airport.)
- A completed booking form and deposit of $1000 per person will secure your place on this tour
- This is a set departure date Tour and will be escorted subject to a minimum of 10 people travelling. If less than 10 people book, then the tour will still depart but may not be escorted.
- Tour package is subject to change and availability.
- Guaranteed NZ dollar price
- Single supplement & cancellation/change fees apply
- Ski Travel Specialists reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the tour departure for any reason, including insufficient demand or force majeure.
- Full terms and conditions can be found on our booking form