Our group tour to Japan will be escorted by Julie and Warwick Lewisham., who have lead groups for 24 years. This tour in 2019 will take you to arguably the powder capital of the world! The itinerary has been expertly crafted to visit three different ski areas in Japan; Hakuba, Shiga Kogen and Nozawa Onsen. These are all situated on the island of Honshu. All three are top resorts for skiers and boarders from around the world due to their regular snowfalls and excellent powder conditions. We have chosen these resorts for their rich history and Japanese culture. Hakuba has 10 different ski areas; Shiga Kogen is the largest ski resort in Honshu and Nozawa Onsen is known for its public hot springs and a wide variety of skiing. We can’t wait to take you there!
TRIP DATES 19 JANUARY 2019 – 03 FEBRUARY 2019
- Tour starts with 2 nights Tokyo
- Bullet Train to Hakuba
- 5 nights/4 days skiing at Hakuba
- 4 nights/3 days skiing at Shiga Kogen
- 4 nights/3 days skiing at Nozawa Onsen
Our Travel Specialists will book the best available airfares to suit your individual plans
- See Terms & Conditions below
- This is a set departure date Tour and will be escorted subject to a minimum of 10 people travelling. If less than 10 people book, the tour will still depart but may not be escorted
- Tour package is subject to change and availability
- Guaranteed NZ dollar price
- Single supplement & cancellation/change fees apply
- Ski Travel Specialists reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the tour departure for any reason, including insufficient demand or force majeure.
- A full list of our terms and conditions are located on our booking form.