Family Group Panorama Mountain Resort – January 2021
Pamela Bell is an ex-Olympian and familiar with Panorama Mountain Resort. No matter what your ski ability, this family adventure is the trip to be on. Forget the ipads and all the gadgets, this is a chance for the whole family to reconnect, have fun and create some amazing memories. From the minute you arrive, you and your family will be mesmerized by this winter wonderland on the edge of the Rockies. The mountain stands over 2,450 metres above sea level and Panorama is renowned for Canada’s longest fall line cruisers. These impeccable pistes which cover 55% of terrain are perfect for intermediate riders. There is also a solely dedicated area just for beginners and what a place to learn to ski. The lift system ensures virtually no queues. All accommodation is ski in/ski out or slopeside with access to the relaxing Panorama Spring Pools. Some great restaurant choices or you may just prefer to grab a sandwich back at your condo, that’s the beauty of ski in/ ski out. Other activities include ice skating, snowmobiling, heli skiing, snowshoeing, fat tire biking, cat skiing rides, night skiing and Nordic skiing. This holiday will be a truly fun family adventure, hurry though space is limited!
TRIP DATES 11 – 19 January 2020
Costs for Family of 2 adults and 2 children (under 12 years)
Ex Wellington $15,050 with Ruapehu passes
Ex Wellington $15,534 without Ruapehu passes
Ex Auckland $14,700 with Ruapehu passes
Ex Auckland $15,184 without Ruapehu passes
Costs for Family of 2 adults and 2 children (12 years and older)
Ex Wellington $16,350 with Ruapehu passes
Ex Wellington $16,834 without Ruapehu passes
Ex Auckland $15,990 with Ruapehu passes
Ex Auckland $16,474 without Ruapehu passes
- Return Economy class airfares on Air Canada
- Return transfers Cranbrook Airport to Panorama
- 7 Nights Accommodation in a Two Bedroom Condominium with a full kitchen (3 Star)
- 6 day lift pass
- Equipment Hire
- Travel Insurance
Our Travel Specialists can book the best available airfares to suit your individual plans. You may like to add on a few days in Vancouver and/or Banff. This trip costing is based on 2 adults and 2 children, please talk to us to get a price that is right for your unique family make up.
- See Terms & Conditions below
- A completed booking form and deposit of $500 per person will secure your place on this tour.
- This is a set departure date Tour and will be escorted subject to a minimum of 15 people travelling. In the unlikely event less than 15 people book, then the tour will still depart but may not be escorted. However, this trip will be popular and has a maximum group size so get in quick – it will sell out!
- Tour package is subject to change and availability.
- You may upgrade to a 4 star property – please ask our Travel Specialists for details.
- Guaranteed New Zealand dollar price.
- Cancellation/change fees apply.
- Ski Travel Specialists reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the tour departure for any reason, including insufficient demand or force majeure.
- Full terms and conditions can be found on our group booking form.
- Tour leader is subject to change.