Family Group Panorama Mountain Resort
It doesn’t matter whether you have or haven’t skied before, this holiday will be a truly fun family adventure. Forget the ipads and all the gadgets, this is a chance for the whole family to reconnect, have fun and create some amazing memories. From the minute you arrive, you and your family will be mesmerized with this beautiful winter wonderland. The mountain stands over 2450 metres above sea level and Panorama is renowned for Canada’s longest fall line cruisers. These impeccable pistes which cover 55% of terrain are perfect for intermediate riders, however, there is a solely dedicated area just for beginners and what a place to learn to ski. The lift system ensures virtually no queues. The villages’ accommodation is ski in / ski out or slopeside lodging with access to the relaxing Panorama Spring Pools. Some great restaurant choices or you may just prefer to grab a sandwich back at your condo, that’s the beauty of ski- in / ski out. Other activities include Ice Skating, snowmobiling, Heli-skiing, snowshoeing, fat tire biking, CAT rides, night skiing and Nordic skiing. With an ex-Olympian familiar with Panorama as your tour specialists, this is the family trip to be on. Hurry tho space is limited!
TRIP DATES 06 January 2020– 13 January 2020
- Return Airfares
- Transfer Cranbrook Airport to Panorama
- 7 Nights Accommodation in 2bdrm Condo
- 6-day lift pass
- Transfer from Panorama to Cranbrook Airport
- Equipment Hire
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended)
- Add on to Banff and or Vancouver
Our Travel Specialists will book the best available airfares to suit your individual plans, you may like to add on a few days in Vancouver and or Banff but we can discuss this further with you. This trip costing is based on 2 adults and 2 children, please talk to us to get a price that is right for your unique family make up.
- See Terms & Conditions below
- A completed booking form and deposit of $500 per person will secure your place on this tour
- This is a set departure date Tour and will be escorted subject to a minimum of 15 people travelling. In the unlikely event less than 15 people book, then the tour will still depart but may not be escorted. However, this trip will be popular and has a maximum group size so get in quick – it will sell out!
- Tour package is subject to change and availability.
- Guaranteed NZ dollar price.
- Single supplement & cancellation/change fees apply.
- Ski Travel Specialists reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the tour departure for any reason, including insufficient demand or force majeure.
- Full terms and conditions can be found on our booking form.
- Tour leaders are subject to change.