SOLD OUT!! Join us at RED Mountain Resort, the unspoiled resort that delivers 3,850 skiable acres of pristine skiing. The expansion to Grey Mountain adding nearly 1,000 acres of mostly-intermediate terrain to the equation, is due for completion at the end of 2019. With 7.6m of annual snowfall, wide-open groomed runs, epic vertical (890m), cat-skiing, 360-degree descents off select peaks, a new boutique hotel, a modern hostel, a rich tradition, and the best tree runs on earth. The NY Times voted us their #8 “Best Place in the World to Visit.” This tour can be a pre-tour option before the ”Ski The Powder Highway”.
TRIP DATES 09 FEBRUARY 2020 – 15 February 2020
Sun 09 Feb Transfer Castlegar to RED Mountain
x6 nights at The Josie Hotel (includes daily breakfast)
5-day RED ski pass
Sat 15 Feb Transfer back to Fernie if joining the “Ski the Powder Highway” tour,
or Transfer back to Castlegar Airport
Our Travel Specialists will book the best available airfares to suit your individual plans
- See Terms & Conditions below
- This is a set departure date Tour and will be escorted subject to a minimum of 10 people travelling. If less than 10 people book, the tour will still depart but may not be escorted
- Tour package is subject to change and availability
- $500 per person deposit will secure your place on this tour.
- Guaranteed NZ dollar price
- Single supplement & cancellation/change fees apply
- Ski Travel Specialists reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the tour departure for any reason, including insufficient demand or force majeure.
- A full list of our terms and conditions are located on our booking form.
- Special Conditions Apply