Panorama Ski Tour February 2021
Looking for something different for your ski holiday? In February 2021 Mike Wiggins will take a Guided Ski Tour to Canada to enjoy the fantastic skiing at Panorama Mountain Resort with sensational grooming, fabulous tree skiing, long trails, back powder bowls and two day trips to Kicking Horse ski field included.
We fly to Calgary on 21 February for a night at Wyndham Garden Calgary Airport to acclimatize and meet with the group. After breakfast, we board our coach for a leisurely trip to Panorama, with a one hour stop for lunch and groceries.
10 action packed days at the sensational Panorama ski area, Canada’s hidden gem with over 2,975 acres of skiing on 129 trails. If you’ve never skied Panorama, be ready for a huge surprise. The unique “Village at Panorama” has a fantastic atmosphere, great restaurants, topped off with Apres-ski so you can enjoy it all. Stay on snow at Panorama Springs Lodge with their huge outdoor heated pool and an easy ski to the Mile 1 and Champagne Express lifts. Fantastic loooong runs, amazing tree skiing and Taynton Bowl is powder heaven…plus…day trips each Wednesday to the iconic Kicking Horse ski field….its all just waiting for you! There’s also additional Cat and heli-skiing if you want it. For a bit of get together, there is our 5 o’clock “Apres Ski” and legendary “Theme Night” to keep you entertained. Mike Wiggins will be your host and guide for this trip.
TRIP DATES 21 February – 5 March 2021
- Return Calgary Airport to Panorama transfers
- 1 night Calgary
- 11 nights Panorama
- 10 day lift pass
- 2 x Kicking Horse day trips
- Special sponsored evening meal
- Mike Wiggins Ski Guide
- Equipment hire
- Monster Cat Skiing
- Heli Skiing
- Travel insurance
Our Travel Specialists can book the best available airfares to suit your individual plans
- See Terms & Conditions below
- A completed booking form and deposit of $500 per person will secure your place on this tour.
- Must book by 15 June 2020. After this date the price will increase.
- This is a set departure date tour and will be escorted subject to a minimum of 10 people travelling. If less than 10 people book, the tour will still depart but may not be escorted.
- Tour package is subject to change and availability.
- Various room options available to suit your requirements – please call to discuss further.
- Cancellation/change fees apply.
- Ski Travel Specialists reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the tour departure for any reason, including insufficient demand or force majeure.
- Full terms and conditions can be found on our group booking form.