Breckenridge seamlessly blends the history of an old mining town with the high-speed conveniences of an upscale, modern ski resort. If you want to ski all day, do a spot of shopping, have a great selection of restaurants, eateries and party all night, then the “Breck Effect” could be perfect for you. With 5 Peaks, 2908 skiable acres, 187 trails, 4 terrain parks and the tallest chair in North America. This mountain has it all and offers unforgettable skiing and riding for all abilities. Our Ski Travel Specialists have been there and skied there. Call us today.
Photo credits: Breckenridge – Jeff Andrew
Breckenridge – Clark
- Return airfares Economy class with Air New Zealand ex Auckland
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a one-bedroom Condo
- 6-day lift passes
- See our Terms and Conditions below
- Valid for sales until 31 August 2020
- Per Person, price is in NZD.
- Our Travel Specialists will book the best available airfares to suit your individual plans
- Prices are correct at the time of release, subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Credit/debit card, singles supplement and cancellation/change fees may apply.
- For pricing outside of this deal ask our Travel Specialists
- Accommodation / Lifts: Are based on Early Bird Specials where applicable.
- Ask for full terms and conditions at the time of enquiry.