With a total of 9 ski resorts accessing over 200 runs in the Hakuba valley, there is an incredible variety of terrain for skiers and snowboarders. From the complete novice to expert, Hakuba provides some of the best skiing in all of Japan. Everything from gentle beginner slopes to steeps, bumps and long groomers and of course plenty of fresh powder. Happo-One resort has some of the longest vertical pitches in all of Japan and is Hakuba’s premier skier’s mountain. Hakuba 47 and Goryu-Toomi challenges everyone from first-timers to experts. Tsugaike and Iwatake are well suited for the beginner to intermediate, with long cruising trails providing an opportunity for non-stop uninterrupted skiing. For the snowboarders, endless half-pipes, terrain parks, gullies, hits, powder bowls and steeps are on offer for you in Hakuba. Night skiing is available at some of the Resorts at certain times of the year. Call our Ski Specialists who have been here for further info.
- Return airfares Economy class with Air New Zealand
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights accommodation - share twin
- Breakfast daily
- 6-day lift passes
- See our Terms and Conditions below
- Valid for sales until 15 June 2020
- Per Person, price is in NZD.
- Our Travel Specialists will book the best available airfares to suit your individual plans
- Prices are correct at the time of release, subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Credit/debit card, singles supplement and cancellation/change fees may apply.
- For pricing outside of this deal ask our Travel Specialists
- Accommodation / Lifts: Are based on Early Bird Specials where applicable.
- Ask for full terms and conditions at the time of enquiry.