EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
A big scale entertainment resort combined with 4 ski areas. Naeba Ski Resort is connected with neighbouring Kagura Ski Resort by Dragondola, Japan’s longest gondola. The entire area is called “Mt. Naeba”, which consists of 4 ski areas and has many fans from home and abroad. Naeba Prince Hotel at the bottom of the ski area has approximately 1200 rooms and offers various fun experiences such as gourmet dining, shopping and hot springs. The resort has very convenient access from the Tokyo area as it takes just 2 and half hours by train or car. Ask about our Family Package Specials.
Photo Credits: Prince Hotels
7 Night Package from $3,026 pp Twin Share Includes:
- Return Airfares in Economy Class ex Auckland
- Return transfers from and to Tokyo
- 7 nights accommodation including buffet breakfast daily
- 6 day Naeba & Kagura lift passes
- See our Terms and Conditions below
- Bookings must be made by 30 June 2021
- Selected travel periods & conditions apply.
- Prices are correct at the time of release, subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Credit/debit card, singles supplement and cancellation/change fees may apply.
- For pricing outside of this deal ask our Travel Specialists
- Accommodation / Lifts: Are based on Early Bird Specials where applicable.
- Ask for full terms and conditions at the time of enquiry.