Nestled in an idyllic landscape, surrounded by imposing mountain ranges lies the resort of Nozawa Onsen where great skiing, history, charm, tradition and hospitality are all blended together in one wonderful location. With a vertical of 1085m and over 740 acres devoted to the pursuit of skiing and boarding, Nozawa ranks amongst one of the best ski resorts in Japan with a great selection of runs offering great skiing and snowboarding for beginners right through to the most advanced. The village is famous for its public hot springs with more than 30 springs located throughout the resort. Stroll the streets and feel the romantic charm which exudes from the lodges and shops.
Photo Credit: Nozawa Onsen
EARLY BIRD SPECIALS BOOK BY 15 JUNE 2021
7 Night Package $3980 per person Twin Share
- Return airfares Economy class with Air New Zealand
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Standard Twin room
- Breakfast daily
- 6-day lift passes
- See our Terms and Conditions below
- Valid for sales until 15 June 2021
- Per Person, price is in NZD.
- Our Travel Specialists will book the best available airfares to suit your individual plans
- Prices are correct at the time of release, subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Credit/debit card, singles supplement and cancellation/change fees may apply.
- For pricing outside of this deal ask our Travel Specialists
- Accommodation / Lifts: Are based on Early Bird Specials where applicable.
- Ask for full terms and conditions at the time of enquiry.