Shiga Kogen is the biggest ski area in Japan at 1,428 acres of terrain, 80 plus kilometres of trails and it has 18 connected ski resorts. Yakebitaiyama and Okushigakoen are amongst the largest ski areas within Shiga Kogen, whilst some of the other ski areas are small gems where you can easily spend the day. A few of the areas are exclusively for skiers. Shiga Kogen terrain includes beginners’ slopes, moguls, and some tree skiing. Enjoy fabulous authentic Japanese food along with French, Chinese and Italian. There is such a diverse range of terrain at Shiga Kogen, that you could spend days trying to work our you favourite area. This area is also popular for Snow Monkey watching. Ask about our Family Package Specials.
Photo Credits: Prince Hotels
7 Night Package from $1,458 pp Twin Room
- Return Airport transfers ex Haneda
- 7 nights accommodation in a Twin Room
- Including daily breakfast
- 6 day lift pass
- See our Terms and Conditions below
- Selected travel periods & conditions apply.
- Prices are correct at the time of release, subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Credit/debit card, singles supplement and cancellation/change fees may apply.
- For pricing outside of this deal ask our Travel Specialists
- Accommodation / Lifts: Are based on Early Bird Specials where applicable.
- Ask for full terms and conditions at the time of enquiry.