In the 1800s Park City Mountains were abundant with silver veins, and attracted adventurers from around the globe. However despite its early beginnings as a mining town as falling mineral prices took hold the boom came to an end and the locals started enjoying the real treasure of the mountains, the snow. This are is now widely known as “The Greatest Snow on Earth”.
With a massive 7,300 acres and 33o+ trails to explore, there is something for everyone from the beginners to the professional racers and everyone in between. In 2002 Park City proudly hosted the Winter Olympic Games, and quickly became a favourite for the professional skier. Today it is a unique blend of new and old with reminders of its history scattered over the mountain.
First class shopping, spas and dinning await you..
PHOTO Courtesy of Park City
Package Cost: $4999* per person share twin
- Return airport transfers Salt Lake City to Canyons
- 7 nights accommodation in a studio
- 6 day Lift Pass
- Prices are correct at the time of release, subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Credit/debit card, singles supplement and cancellation/change fees may apply.
- For pricing outside of this deal ask our Ski Travel Specialists
- Accommodation / Lifts: Are based on Early Bird Specials where applicable.
- Ask for full terms and conditions at the time of enquiry.