EARLY BIRD SALE
Winter Park is the closest resort to Denver and receives the legendary champagne powder that Colorado is famous for. With easy access to over 3000 acres of skiable terrain, Winter Park is home to endless adventures.
With seven territories there is bound to be one that suits you. The bulk of skiing is good cruising with long, winding blues. But you can also find a few bumps in Mary Jane, double blacks in the Cirque and Parsenn Bowl is amazing after snowfall if you like powder and trees.
Our Ski Travel Specialists have been there, so give us a call today.
Photo Credit: Winter Park
- Return Economy Class Airfares ex Auckland
- Return Airport transfers from and to Denver
- 7 nights accommodation in a studio with kitchenette
- 6-day Lift Passes Bonus: include 5 days at Coronet Peak or Mt Hutt for 2021 season
- Bookings must be made by 30 June 2020.
- Selected travel periods & conditions apply.
- Prices are correct at the time of release, subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Credit/debit card, singles supplement and cancellation/change fees may apply.
- For pricing outside of this deal ask our Travel Specialists
- Accommodation / Lifts: Are based on Early Bird Specials where applicable.
- Ask for full terms and conditions at the time of enquiry.