Snowmass Ski Tour February 2021
We are spending 14 nights in the Aspen Snowmass area to take in the fantastic skiing (and views) of the four mountains available on one ski pass – Aspen Mountain, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk and the “out of this world” Snowmass. Aspen averages 300 Bluebird days a year…it snows at night so you can have powder days…pure magic. The majority of our time will be spent at Snowmass with 16 lifts from high-speed gondolas, to double chairs to out of the way places, to make the most of their 8.5km runs. Choose from 96 long trails spread over 3,339 acres of terrain and you have an amazing skiing experience, in amazing snow. Groomed blue or black runs, moguls or back bowls, steep or deep, it’s all at Snowmass. Not to mention the high-class shopping at the Snowmass Mall, restaurants and bars are only 10 minutes walk away.
TRIP DATES 07 – 21 February 2021
- Return Aspen Airport to Snowmass Resort transfers
- 14 nights Snowmass
- Four mountain lift pass
- Special sponsored evening meal
- Mike Wiggins ski guide
- Equipment hire
- Travel insurance
Our Travel Specialists can book the best available airfares to suit your individual plans
- See Terms & Conditions below
- A completed booking form and deposit of $1,500 per person will secure your place on this tour.
- This is a set departure date tour and will be escorted subject to a minimum of 10 people travelling. If less than 10 people book, the tour will still depart but may not be escorted.
- Tour package is subject to change and availability.
- Various room options available to suit your requirements – please call to discuss further.
- Cancellation/change fees apply.
- Ski Travel Specialists reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the tour departure for any reason, including insufficient demand or force majeure.
- Full terms and conditions can be found on our group booking form.