BIG WHITE & SUN PEAKS
Join our seasoned tour specialists Stephen and Linda Clews on an incredible group ski trip to Canada. Departing on the 3rd of February 2023, you will have missed the big crowds at Big White, instead you will simply enjoy 7 nights and 6 days skiing the velvety groomed runs, challenge the Cliff powder bowl, and explore the legendary glades. With over 7,355 acres to explore and 16 lifts to take you there, you will no doubt ski the longest ski run being 7.2 kms. On the 10th of February you will transfer to the stunning Sun Peaks Ski Resort where you will enjoy another 7 nights and 6 days skiing deep steeps, long cruisers, glade zones, powder stashes, and corduroy groomers on 4,270 acres of skiable terrain. Sun Peaks consists of three mountains surrounding a European-styled village. Ski-through the village filled with quaint shops, cafés, and eateries. Whether your on your own, a couple or a group of friends, this a trip where all the hard work has been done for you.
Itinerary – Departs 03 February 2023 (14 nights)
- 03 February – Transfer Kelowna Airport to Big White Ski Resort
- In 03 February – Out 10 February – 7 nights at Big White (a variety of hotel room, 1 bdrm, 2bdrm/condos available)
- 6 day lift pass at Big White
- Group Dinner at Big White
- 10 February – Transfer from Big White to Sun Peaks Resort
- In 10 February – Out 17 February – 7 nights at Sun Peaks Resort (a variety of studio rooms, 1 bdrm, 2bdrm condos available)
- 6 Day lift pass at Sun Peaks
- 17 February Transfer from Sun Peaks to Kamloops Airport
- Equipment hire
- Monster Cat Skiing
- Heli Skiing
- Travel Insurance
- Travel Insurance – can be purchased at time of booking through us.
- Our Travel Specialists can book the best available airfares to suit your individual plans
See Terms & Conditions below
- A completed booking form and deposit of $1,500 per person will secure your place.
- This is a set departure date tour and will be escorted subject to a minimum of 10 people travelling. If less than 10 people book, the tour will still depart but may not be escorted.
- Tour package is subject to change and availability.
- Various room options available to suit your requirements – please call to discuss further and to get pricing for these different room types.
- Cancellation/change fees apply.
- Ski Travel Specialists reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the tour departure for any reason, including insufficient demand or force majeure.
- Full terms and conditions can be found on our group booking form.