Italian Ski Safari – January 2021
A Dolomite Mountain Ski Safari is the best way to explore the Dolomites. Ski from resort to resort, aided by ski lifts. No hiking, just pure skiing or riding, while your luggage travels by road to meet you at each location. Ski Safaris offer more than classic resort skiing you will descend beautiful pistes, move from valley to valley each day on skis, enjoying a variety of accommodation. Each evening you’ll enjoy the welcoming atmosphere of hotels and rifugios set high atop the mountains, where you can soak in the culture and savour the cuisine unique to the region – no two days of skiing are ever the same, this area is stunning and not to be missed!
TRIP DATES 18 – 29 January 2021
Mon 18 Jan Transfer to Venice Hotel, 1 night Venice Mestre
Tue 19 Jan Transfer Venice to Val Cardena, 3 nights in a four-star hotel in Val Gardena
Fri 22 Jan 2 night stay in charming Rifugios
Sun 24 Jan 1 night in a three-star hotel in Canale d’Agordo
Mon 25 Jan 1 night in a four-star hotel in Alta Badia
Tue 26 Jan 1 night in a four-star hotel at San Candido
Wed 27 Jan 2 nights in a three-star hotel at Cortina d’Ampezzo
Fri 29 Jan Private transfer from Cortina to Venice Airport
11 nights three and four star accommodation (with the exception of Rifugios)
9 day lift passes
All transfers and luggage transfers
Daily breakfast and dinners, except for dinner at Cortina D’Amprezzo
Local English speaking ski guides
- Our Travel Specialists will book the best available airfares once we understand your travel plans
- Book by 31 May 2020.
- 2 nights Rifugios are all share accommodation – no guaranteed single or twin share.
- Special conditions apply.
- See Terms & Conditions below.
- Please email us at email@example.com and we will contact you to discuss further.
- Or call us on 0800 100 754
- A completed booking form and deposit of $500 per person will secure your place on this tour
- Book by 31 May 2020
- This is a set departure date Tour and will be escorted subject to a minimum of 10 people travelling. If less than 10 people book, then the tour will still depart, but may not be escorted.
- If less than 7 individuals travelling then the per person price will increase.
- Tour package is subject to change and availability.
- Guaranteed NZ dollar price
- Single supplement & cancellation/change fees apply
- Ski Travel Specialists reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the tour departure for any reason, including insufficient demand or force majeure.
- Full terms and conditions can be found on our booking form