4 DAY OTAGO RAIL TRAIL BIKING ADVENTURE
Have you heard of the Central Otago Rail Trail, but never had the privilege of riding it? Well now is your chance – come and explore it with local experts, and the best bit – don’t concern yourself with any of the logistical details. we’ve got you covered
Highlights include biking Clyde to Alexandra then on to Oturehua, Kokonga ending in Middlemarch. Experience wine tasting at Cromwell winery and the Clyde Dam hydro system.
- Two experienced New Zealand guides per trip. Having two guides allows for much greater flexibility, meaning your able to go at your own pace
- 3 nights' accommodation
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner on all days, except day 1 excludes breakfast and day 4 excludes dinner
- All activities including biking, plus winery visit for tasting
- All transport
- Airport transfers on the first & last days
- When you're not travelling under your own steam, there will be comfortable air-conditioned vans to stretch your legs
- Package starts and ends in Queenstown.
- Package prices are correct at the time of release, are subject to availabilit.
- Our Travel Specialists can book the best available flights to Queenstown.
- Airfares, Insurance, meals (unless specified), other activities (unless specified) and all items of a personal nature are not included in the package price.
- Credit/debit card surcharge and cancellation/change fees apply.
- Ask for full terms and conditions at the time of enquiry.