5 DAY ADVENTURE IN PARADISE
The small town of Glenorchy is perched on the edge of Fiordland and Mt Aspiring National Parks, on the shores of Lake Wakatipu – its real Lord of the Rings country. Surrounded by the Humboldt and Richardson mountains, Glenorchy is the perfect base for 4 nights, 5 days exploring some of our favourite, lesser-known hiking trails.
Highlights include hiking parts of the Routeburn track, Lake Sylvan Loop track, Bob’s Cove, Dart River track and Mt Crichton Loop Track. Bike Glenorchy road to Paradise and Kayak Lake Wakatipu to Pigeon Island.
- 4 nights' accommodation at Camp Glenorchy's stunningly appointed net-zero energy lodgings for the whole trip, so you can unpack and settle in.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on all days, except breakfast on your first morning and lunch/dinner on the last day
- All activities including hiking, kayaking, biking and more!
- Two experienced New Zealand guides per trip
- Airport transfers on the first & last days
- Package starts and ends in Queenstown.
- Package prices are correct at the time of release, are subject to availability.
- Our Travel Specialists can book the best available flights to connect with the adventure.
- Insurance, meals (except those specified), other activities (except those specified) and all items of a personal nature are not included in the package price.
- Credit/debit card surcharge and cancellation/change fees apply.
- Ask for full terms and conditions at the time of enquiry.