5-DAY MARLBOROUGH ESCAPE
On this 5-day escape, you’ll experience two of the South Island’s Great Walks, as well as kayaking in Marlborough Sounds. Along the way, you will sample some delicious food and wine, and visit a winery in Pinot Gris and Riesling country. The accommodation has been hand-picked for its uniqueness, hospitality, and comfort.
Highlights include visiting local wineries, hiking Abel Tasman Coast and Queen Charlotte track and kayaking Marlborough Sounds
- All guiding services - these guys are the pros, and they're the difference between a good trip and a lifechanging adventure you'll never forget
- 4 nights accommodation
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner on all days, except day 1 excludes breakfast, day 5 excludes dinner
- All activities walking/hiking, and kayaking
- Airport transfers on the first & last days
- When you're not travelling under your own steam, there will be comfortable air-conditioned vans to stretch your legs.
- Package price is based on per person
- Package prices are correct at the time of release, are subject to availability.
- Our Travel Specialists can book the best available flights to Nelson.
- Airfares, Insurance, meals (unless specified), other activities (unless specified) and all items of a personal nature are not included in the package price.
- Credit/debit card surcharge and cancellation/change fees apply.
- Ask for full terms and conditions at the time of enquiry.