HELI-SKIING – QUEENSTOWN PACKAGE
This package combines 6 nights at The Heritage Queenstown with daily breakfast included, a 6-day rental car hire, and an exhilarating day Heli-skiing with two spectacular runs in the morning followed by a delicious mountain top-lunch then the afternoon carving your signature down 2 more untouched powder slopes. Heli-skiing is aimed at the intermediate to advanced Skier. There is also a Verticle 6 Run Heliski option for experts for an additional amount. Included in the package is a 3-day ski pass to use anytime during your 6-night stay at either Coronet Peak or The Remarkables, the choice is yours.
6 Night Heli Ski Package $2249 pp twin/share
- 6 nights’ accommodation in Queenstown at The Heritage in a Delux room including daily breakfast
- 6-day car hire including unlimited kms, excess reduction insurance, ski racks & chains
- 3-day Ski Pass Coronet Peak or The Remarkables
- 4 Run HeliSki Power Ride with Delicious Gourmet lunch
- Friendly, experienced, professional guides for Heli-skiing
- Full safety briefing given before departure
- Transfer from Queenstown accommodation to helipads and return
- See our Terms and Conditions below
- Additional add ons available at extra cost
– Ski Lessons
– Ski Hire
- Ski Pass – Children 6-17 years
- Child Age 11 years inclusive
- Travel is for the New Zealand 2020 Ski Season
- Prices may vary over the school holidays, we will confirm this to you once advised of your dates and package requirements
- Prices are correct at the time of release, subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Ski Travel Specialists will book airfares at the best available rate.
- An additional credit/debit card surcharge of 2% applies, single supplement and cancellation/change fees apply.
- Ask for full terms and conditions at the time of enquiry.
- For pricing outside of this deal ask our Ski Travel Specialists.