HELISKI at MINARET STATION (EX Queenstown)
Escape with three of your friends or family to the outstanding, luxurious Minaret Station’s Alpine Lodge. You will all enjoy a day and a half of breathtaking, incredible heli-skiing and three nights of absolute comfort at the stunning Minaret Station’s Alpine Lodge. With pristine lines and fresh powder completed you will enjoy the finest local cuisine, paired with award winning wines. A soak in a private hot tub under the southern stars will complete your unforgettable days. Make sure you check out the inclusions below to really see the value in this package.
- Return helicopter transfers from Wanaka or Queenstown to Minaret Station Alpine Lodge
- Two days of heliskiing with a professional guide.
- Three nights accommodation, third night at the Alpine Lodge complimentary.
- All safety equipment including transceivers.
- Full safety briefing prior to skiing.
- Access to exclusive terrain.
- Nightly pre-dinner drinks and canapes.
- Nightly multi-course gourmet dinner, with paired wine
- Daily full breakfast
- Daily lunch, either at the Mountain Kitchen or packed picnic lunch.
- An extensive selection of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, including the chalet, minibar, in addition, a selection of Minaret Station Reserve wines and spirits are also either for purchase.
- WiFi throughout the Mountain Kitchen and individual chalet.
- Price includes GST
Please email us at email@example.com and we will call you back to discuss further details.
Or call us on 0800 100 754
- Travel is for the New Zealand 2021 Ski Season
- Minimum of four people in group
- The price is correct at the time of release, subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Ski Travel Specialists will book airfares at the best available rate.
- An additional credit/debit card surcharge of 2% applies, single supplement and cancellation/change fees apply
- Ask for full terms and conditions at the time of enquiry.
- For pricing outside of this deal ask our Ski Travel Specialists.