A great choice for Aucklanders or Wellingtonians and those in between that want to stay close by the Heritage National Park in the winter ski village of Ohakune. Should you be a couple looking for a bit of mountain magic or a family searching for some fun and adventure this is the package for you. The legendary Powderhorn will provide comfortable accommodation and is situated in the “Junction” along with a collections of bars and restaurants. Our package includes three days, breakfast, accommodation and ski passes. If you have never been skiing before our ski specialists can give you practical advice and make sure your first time skiing is hassle free and enjoyable.
3 Night Ski Package from $869 pp for 2 adults in a Hotel Suite
3 Night Ski Package from $3125 total cost for 2 adults and 2 children Powderhorn Chalet 1
Ski Package includes:
- 3 nights’ accommodation at the Powderhorn Ruapehu, Ohakune including breakfast
- 3 day Ski Pass including 2 day Weekend Pass & 1 Weekday Pass
- See our Terms and Conditions below
- Add ons available at extra cost
– Ski Lessons
– Ski Hire
– Resort Transfers
- Ski Pass – Children 5 – 17 years
- Hotel Child Age 11 years inclusive
- Travel is for the New Zealand 2022 ski season
- Prices may vary over the school holidays, we will confirm this to you once advised of your dates and package requirements
- Prices are correct at the time of release, subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Ski Travel Specialists will book airfares at the best available rate.
- An additional credit/debit card surcharge of 2% applies, single supplement and cancellation/change fees apply.
- Ask for full terms and conditions at the time of enquiry.
- For pricing outside of this deal ask our Ski Travel Specialists.