QUEENSTOWN – SKI CORONET PEAK or THE REMARKABLES
Let Queenstown become the backdrop for your next ski holiday, where you will stay near town. Your 3-day ski Pass allows you to choose to ski/board at either The Remarkables or Coronet Peak each day. The Remarkables three sun-drenched north-facing snow-filled bowls are perfectly formed to cater for everyone. With natural snow supported by over a 100 sno guns, there are plenty of trails over 385 hectares or skiable terrain. Coronet Peak just 20 minutes from central Queenstown makes it easy to hit the slopes early, with learner and novice areas away from the main trails. With over 280 hectares of skiable area you will be needing to stop and relax on the deck at Rocky gully and enjoy Euro-style pizzas or try Heidi’s hut for pasta. You can enjoy night skiing from 4-9 pm on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. Talk to our Ski Specialists about additional tours.
Photo Credit: The Remarkables
5 Night Ski Package From From $1078 per person Delux room
5 Night Ski Package From From $3995 Total Cost for 2 Adults and 2 Children in a Two-Bedroom Suite
- 5 nights’ accommodation in Queenstown
- 5-day car hire including unlimited kms, excess reduction insurance, ski racks & chains
- 3-day Ski Pass Coronet Peak or The Remarkables
- See our Terms and Conditions below
- Addons available at extra cost
– Ski Lessons
– Ski Hire
- Ski Pass – Children 6-17 years.
- Hotel – Children up 11 years inclusive.
- Travel is for the New Zealand 2021 Ski Season
- Prices may vary over the school holidays, we will confirm this to you once advised of your dates and package requirements
- Prices are correct at the time of release, subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Ski Travel Specialists will book airfares at the best available rate.
- An additional credit/debit card surcharge of 2% applies, single supplement and cancellation/change fees apply.
- Ask for full terms and conditions at the time of enquiry.
- For pricing outside of this deal ask our Ski Travel Specialists.