STEWART ISLAND SELF – GUIDED 6 DAY ADVENTURE
Spend 6 days exploring Stewart Islands vibrant birdlife and dense native bush. The trip includes walking, birdlife, e-bikes, sea kayaking, and scenic coast to coast flight.
$1840 per person share twin/double
Your package is ex Invercargill
- 5 nights' accommodation at the Bay Motel
- Return flights, Invercargill to Stewart Island
- All sightseeing/entry fees and transport as per itinerary
- Town Tour 2 hours
- Sea Kayak 2.5 hours
- E-bike hire 4 hurs
- Kiwi Spotting tour
- Coast to Coast: Fly, Hike & Boat
- Option to upgrade to the Kaka Retreat including breakfast daily from $255 per person
- Package price is based on per person twin share, ex Invercargill departs daily.
- Package prices are correct at the time of release, are subject to availability and include Invercargill to Stewart Island.
- Our Travel Specialists can book the best available flights to connect with the Invercargill flights.
- Insurance, meals, other activities and all items of a personal nature are not included in the package price.
- Credit/debit card surcharge and cancellation/change fees apply.
- Ask for full terms and conditions at the time of enquiry.