THE BEST OF THE CHATHAM ISLANDS – 8 Day / 7 night inclusive Tour
The Chatham Islands are New Zealand’s eastern most outpost, the first place in the world to welcome the new day and a treasure trove of endemic plants an animals that have evolved in isolation and make these island one of New Zealand’s biologically important regions.
Highlights include Kaingaroa, Henga Scenic Reserve and Nursery, North West Chatham Islands, Pitt Island, the South Coast and Owenga Village
Departs 27 April 2021
- Return air travel on Air Chatham from Christchurch
- 7 night's accommodation at Hotel Chatham
- All meals including Continental breakfast, picnic lunches & buffet dinners
- All sightseeing and entry fees as per itinerary
- Full day Pitt Island tour including flights and lunch
- A 90 page "Discover the Chatham Islands' booklet and map on arrival
- Package price is based on per person twin share, ex Christchurch for travel departing 27 April 2021.
- Package prices are correct at the time of release, are subject to availability and include Christchurch to Chatham return airfares only.
- Our Travel Specialists can book the best available flights to connect with the Christchurch flights.
- Insurance, meals unless specified, other activities and all items of a personal nature are not included in the package price.
- Credit/debit card surcharge, single supplement and cancellation/change fees apply.
- Ask for full terms and conditions at the time of enquiry.