WALK, EXPLORE, BIKE NEW ZEALAND
6-day Alps to Ocean Biking Adventure
Fly across the Tasman River from Mt Cook Village to the trail head on Braemar Road. Stay at Braemar Station, a working sheep farm & Ohau Lodge, Lake Ohau. Bike within Aoraki/Mt Cook National Park, Braemar Road to Tekapo B power Station to Twizel (via Lake Pukaki Lookout), Twizel to Lake Ohau Lodge and on to Omarama then Otematata, Duntroon to Oamaru.
Starts and ends in Christchurch.
- 5 nights' accommodation in a range of styles including lodges, sheep stations and backcountry huts
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner on all days
- All guiding services
- Bike hire is included for the duration of the trip
- An epic helicopter flight across the Tasman River to a section of the trail called "Rotten Tommy' - you will arrive in style!
- All transport, transfers on the first & last days
- When you are not travelling under your own steam, there will be comfortably air-conditioned vans to stretch your legs
- Package price is based on per person
- Package prices are correct at the time of release, are subject to availability.
- Our Travel Specialists can book the best available flights to connect with this package.
- Insurance, meals (unless stated), other activities not listed in package inclusions and all items of a personal nature are not included in the package price.
- Credit/debit card surcharge and cancellation/change fees apply.
- Ask for full terms and conditions at the time of enquiry.